Monday 6 May 2013

Just goating around...

Since I don't have much cancer related news ( and no news is good news!) I thought I would show you a bit of what else is going on- the most important thing everyone is waiting for is the birth of Iza's kids. Iza is one of our two goats, here is a picture of both of them;


Iza just means 'goat', and her daughter is called Pziza, which means ' reckless', which is a pretty good description of her behavior. Here you can't see that Iza is pregnant, but here is one of her doing her prenatal exercises- note the satisfied look on her face as she manages a full stomach roll;





Really, she is HUGE, she has to give birth soon or she will burst. Pziza was supposed to be pregnant too, but she doesn't look any bigger than she was. Sold a dud goat, I guess. And here is one of yours truly on a goatherding expedition;




Actually this was taken before we got the goats, but I like it, and this is my blog so I'm posting it, so there.


No comments:

Post a Comment