Thursday 7 March 2013

They brought it forward!

This is going too fast for me! The hospital has just called to say they are rescheduling the operation for Monday. This means I will be in hospital from Sunday morning already. I suppose I should be happy, one less day of thinking about it, but actually I feel as though a day of freedom has been taken away. I had plans! I was going to go to one last yoga class, get some shopping done so Oren will have something to eat while I am in hospital....
Nothing really earth shattering, I guess. It's just a bit of a shock, suddenly it is a real event which is going to happen. Sunday is close, suddenly we're at T minus 2, engines on, final flight checks in progress. Houston, we have a problem, the astronaut's run off screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment